ICAR-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
SOUTHERN REGIONAL STATION,
ADUGODI, HOSUR ROAD,
BENGALURU-560 030 (KARNATAKA)
Walk-in-Interview for the position of one Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in below mentioned project/scheme will be conducted at this Institute on the date/time and venue and other details shown against position on contractual basis, which is co-terminus with the project/scheme. The eligible candidates are invited to appear before Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-NDRI, Southern Regional Station, Adugodi, Hosur Road, Bengaluru -560 030.
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Development of fertility prediction tools using specific sperm function tests in cattle and buffalo bulls “
Principal Investigator : Dr. A.Kumaresan
Age Limit : 35 years for Men and 40 Years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules)
Emolument : Rs.25,000/- per month + 30% HRA
- Essential – M.Sc/M.V.Sc./M.Tech. degree in any one of the disciplines/subject in Animal Biochemistry/Biochemistry/Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology/BioInformatics. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET Qualification.
- Desirable – Experience in the area of handling and bio-informatic analysis of transcrioptomic, proteomic and genomic data.
The above positionis purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-inInterview on the date as indicated against project/scheme along with original certificates, experience certificate in relevant area if any and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each certificates along with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates
(1) Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
(2) On the date of Walk-In-Interview required Certificates should be produced.
(3) The experience in the relevant area will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum Qualifications.
(4) As per ICAR OM No.Agril.Edn.6/27/2014-HRD dated: 9th October 2016, the Ph.D. Degree holders are eligible for both RAs/SRFs.
Application format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
- Date of Interview – 5-8-2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m. onwards
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room NDRI, SRS, Adugodi, Bengaluru