Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
University of Hyderabad Campus,
Prof CR Rao Rd, Gachibowli
Hyderabad – 500046
Applications are invited for the following post of Research Associate (temporary position coterminous with the project) under SERB funded research project on “Understanding the functional role of co-activator binding protein PIMT in myogenesis”
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Understanding the functional role of co-activator binding protein PIMT in myogenesis”
Funding Agency – SERB
Duration – The duration of the research fellowship is for three years. However, the performance of the candidate will be reviewed after the completion of every year and the fellowship will be renewed only upon satisfactory performance.
Age Limit – Maximum 35 years relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates.
Emoluments – Rs. 38,000 plus 30% HRA (total Rs. 49, 400) per month
- Literature search.
- Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist.
- Provide scientific support to the scientist in his research activities.
- Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
- Essential – Doctorate (PhD/MD/MS/MDS) degree in Biotechnology or Cell Biology or Molecular Biology or any other related branch of Basic Sciences from a recognized university/institute with a consistent academic record. The candidate should be motivated to work with dedication. Relevant research experience as evident from thesis/dissertation/project work. The candidate should be able to work independently and in teams.
- Experience – 2-3 years in the areas of Molecular Biology, Cell biology and Biochemistry post PhD.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates may submit their curriculum vitae by e-mail to [email protected] with email subject line “SERB-PIMT” on or before 5th April 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/telephone and will be invited for a skype interview on 6 th April 2017. The selected candidate is expected to report to work within 1-2 weeks from the date of selection.
Application Deadline – 05th April 2017