Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Scientist – Molecular Biology | Apply Online
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, our people share a common set of values—Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. We work together to accelerate research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, drive innovation and increase laboratory productivity. Each one of us contributes to our mission every day.
Job Title : Scientist I, Molecular Biology
Job ID : 31608BR
Job Description :
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of immunocytochemical and fluorescence microscopy techniques in mammalian cell and tissue systems.
- Working knowledge of basic biochemical, cellular & molecular biologic techniques is essential.
- Experience with image processing, image analysis, densitometric quantitation using relevant software, and flow cytometry is desired.
- Handling high throughput imaging systems, and experience with multiplexed immuno phenotyping by flow cytometry, compensation settings and technical writing skills is desired.
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals is a bonus.
- The candidate would be working with a team on research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Responsible for designing experiments, data analysis and diligent maintenance of records
- Presenting data to a larger group on a regular basis and troubleshoot as needed.
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment and strict adherence to deadlines is essential
Eligiblity : MS/MSc in life sciences (cell biology/molecular biology/biotechnology/biochemistry) with research (academic/industry) experience in the mentioned fields is a must.
Country – State – City : India – Bangalore