Finecure Pharmaceuticals Hiring For the post of Executive Quality Control
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited and its subsidiaries are leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations and Nutraceuticals in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet. The Company is poised for vertical growth, with modern facilities, skills and knowhow and resources that are at par with the best in the country.
Job Title: Executive Quality Control
Experience : 3 – 7 Years
- All QC activities–Responsible for testing, approve or reject of the raw materials, packaging materials & finished products, stability samples as per the committed time lines.
- Equipment Qualification, Analyst validation, Handling quality management system like Deviations, Incidents in quality control, Change controls, Out of specification results, Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products, Market complaints,
Handling and executing all calibration activities pertaining to QC department as per the schedule.
- Handling failure investigations.
- Handling and executing the re qualifications of the instruments.
- Handling stability studies as per the regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like stores, QA, Maintenance, purchase department, Process development lab in day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for activities of Quality Management System and good laboratory practice in Quality Control.
- Should have sound knowledge of analytical equipment and techniques.
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
UG -B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Food Technology, Microbiology, B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemical, Production/Industrial, Diploma – Chemical
PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Sc – Any Specialization
Location: Pantnagar, Rudrapur
How To Apply :
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.