Work As Clinical Research Associate @ Sun Pharma, Mumbai
Sun Pharma is amongst India’s largest and fastest growing pharma companies. India and the US account for almost 80% of our business. In India, we’re market leaders in six therapies, such as cardiology and psychiatry, with trusted brands and effective marketing teams. In the US, we’re a fast growing generic company, with 250 products approved, and presence across dermatologicals and controlled substances. Our global manufacturing base spans 23 sites across continents. We’re one of the largest spenders on generic R&D.
Job Title : Officer – Clinical Research
Location : Mumbai
Department/Function : Clinical Research
No. of Vacancies : 01
Education Qualification : B. Sc / B. Pharm
Key Responsibilities for the Role :
- Should have core onsite monitoring experience.
- Facilitate and coordinate with investigator and site for EC submission and approval.
- Conduct site feasibility and qualification visits.
- Monitor sites, write monitoring visit reports and send timely monitoring follow-up letters to sites.
- Resolve queries and problems at sites and with vendor