Exclusive Freshers Job @ Syngene | Biological Sciences / Biotech Candidates Apply For Associate Executive Post
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Job Title : Associate Executive
Qualification & Experience : B.Sc./B.Tech. in Biological sciences/biotechnology with 0-1 yrs of academic or industrial experience.
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Purpose (Describe briefly, why this position exists): To fill an existing vacancy in the group
Position level : 10-II
Function : Applied Biotechnology-Electrophysiology (EP)
Reports to (Designation): Principal Investigator
Job Description :
- The candidate is expected to prepare buffers and perform cell culture
- The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of biochemistry, cell and molecular biology and allied subjects.
- Familiarity with cell culture is desirable.
- The candidate should be capable of independent thinking, have strong scientific aptitude and good communication skills.
Key behaviors to be demonstrated for success in the role :
Strong scientific aptitude, good communication skills and ability to work within a team
Interfaces and Dependencies (Describe briefly the functions and people with whom the job-holder in this position will need to interact and coordinate with) :
- Within EP/LE team
- Other functions within DST department