JRF Post in DST Major Research Project on “Biodiesel fuel Production from Microalgae” @ JNTU
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) on a format of a application for the temporary post in the Research Project entitled “Biodiesel fuel Production from Microalgae” Sponsored by DST, New Delhi, as Mentioned below:
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts : One (1)
Stipend per month : Rs: 18,000 per month (Eighteen thousand only) as per DST /
University rules. + HRA.
Tenure of the Post : Two Years from the date of appointment or co-terminus with the Project.
Qualification : M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Microbiology/chemical Engg/ Bioprocess Engg or allied subject with 60% of marks & with good academic records. Working experience in the field of Biodiesel production with publications is preferable.NET/GATE or equivalent qualifications is desirable. Selected candidates can register for PhD Program under this project.
How to Apply :
- Only eligible candidates are required to apply.
- The contract is purely temporary and initially only for a period of one year but extendable if work is found satisfactory till the completion of the project.
- JRF candidate admitted in the scheme can join the Ph.D programme.
- Candidates have to fully devote their time for the project work and are not allowed to join any other course (part/ full time).
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates who wish to leave the project in between have to inform the PI in writing at least 3 months before or till other personnel is employed in the project, whichever is earlier.
- Selection will be made purely as per the DST/SERB and University guidelines subject to approval by SERB. No TA/ DA will be paid for either attending the interview or while joining the project.
- Completed applications in the prescribed proforma should reach the following address on or before 14.06.2016 by post/ e-mail
- The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (It is also available in the website of (www.jntua.ac.in & www.jntuacep.ac.in) which must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application
Address to which the application should be sent: Dr. A. SWAROOPA RANI Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapuramu College of Engineering, Pulivendula – 516390, A.P., India Phone: 7731054056; E-mail:[email protected]
- Separate interview letter will be sent along with the time, date and venue of interview. Candidates have to appear before the selection committee with all relevant documents / certificates in original and if selected, should join the project immediately.
- If any false information is provided by the candidates and is found guilty, necessary action will be taken and the candidate has to refund all the payments made to him/her.
Last date for receipt of filled in applications : 14.06.2016