Dept./Centre Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee Hiring JRF’s for DBT R&D Projects
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. Partha Roy), Dept./Centre Biotechnology Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Title of project: Screening iron, zinc and carotenoid bioavailability from biofortified staple crops using coupled in vitro digestion/ Caco-2 cell model
Sponsor of the project: DBT India (DBT-90S-Bio)
Project position(s) and number: Junior Research fellow (One number)
Qualifications: M.Sc. Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Science; M.Tech/B.Tech in Biotechnology. Candidate should be qualified UGC-CSIR JRF / CSIR-NET Lectureship/ GATE with at least 60% marks in both Bachelor and Master degree. Candidate with previous research experience in handling mammalian cell lines will be preferred.
Duration: Three years from the date joining
- Research and maintenance of cell culture facility
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience. S. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Walk-In Details :
The interview will be held at Biotechnology Department on April 25, 2016 ~.30 AM onward in the Comittee Room (to be given only for walk in interview)