Novo Nordisk is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with a great growth potential. Do you want to be part of this?
Job Title : IP Trainee – Pharma
- Contract position for 1 year
- Learn how to conduct Novelty searches and demonstrate such learning.
- Use domain knowledge to understand and articulate complex technical subject matter.
- Learn and demonstrate basic searching skills using the most commonly used patent and non-patent databases
- Display aptitude for identifying the features of a given invention.
- Display basic knowledge of reading and understanding mechanical drawings in patent documents.
- Reviews a given search project and suggests keywords and other search parameters to the Patent Analysts and Patent Information Specialists.
- Work effectively under the supervision of the Patent Analysts/Sr Patent Analysts and completes assigned work on time.
- Assist the Senior Patent Analyst and the Patent Information Specialists with their work as and when needed/instructed by the Patent Information Specialists.
- Collaborate effectively with peers in the department
- Displays ability to assemble keywords/synonyms based on a given invention disclosure.
Qualifications : Has requisite academic qualification M.Tech/B.Tech degree in biotechnology
- Has solid knowledge in mechanical engineering based on academic training
- 0-1 year experience in Intellectual Property (Patents) field.
- Has rudimentary awareness of IP and/or interest in building a career in IP.
- Is detail-oriented, has aptitude to delve into the nitty-gritty aspects of technical subject matter.
- Demonstrates career interest and aptitude for information searching in patent/non-patent literature
- Some prior experience in searching work or related areas, eg., curation of scientific or technical data from technical literature is desirable though not necessary.
- Demonstrates aptitude for using various patent and non-patent search databases; knows many of the functionalities present in such search tools.
Communicates effectively (orally, in writing)