RA/SRF Positions at Cellular Immunology Group, ICGEB, New Delhi
The Cellular Immunology Group at ICGEB, New Delhi, is a leading research group dedicated to studying the cellular mechanisms of the immune system. We focus on understanding the molecular processes involved in cellular immunity and aim to contribute to the development of novel therapies for immune-related diseases. We offer a collaborative and stimulating research environment, providing researchers with opportunities to make impactful contributions to the field of immunology.
Research Associate (RA) Position:
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate in the Cellular Immunology Group, ICGEB, New Delhi. The position is temporary, initially for one year, with the possibility of extension based on project duration and annual assessment.
PhD in any field of life sciences.
- Experience in molecular cloning, protein cloning, expression, and purification in prokaryotic and eukaryotic systems
- Ability to make stably transfected eukaryotic cell lines
- Proficiency in techniques such as FACS/sorting, immunofluorescence, co-IP, Gateway cloning, ChIP, Gel-shift, and super-shift assays
- Extensive computational skills including NextGen sequencing analysis, Single Cell RNAseq analysis, CHIPseq analysis, ATACseq analysis, and proficiency in programming languages like C/C#/Python
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot experimental issues, and collaborate effectively in a large group
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected], marking the subject line as “Application for Research Associate (RA) position.”
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Positions:
Applications are invited for the positions of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow in the Cellular Immunology Group, ICGEB, New Delhi. These positions are temporary, initially for one year, with the possibility of extension based on project duration and annual assessment.
Master’s degree (MS) in any life science field, physics, or mathematics or M.Tech degree in a related field.
Only NET/GATE-qualified individuals or those with M.Tech degrees will be called for interviews.
- Knowledge of working with flow cytometry will be considered favorably for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position
- Proficiency in computational and bioinformatics skills, including next-gen sequence read alignments, expression analysis, multivariate analysis, data handling, and representation for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position
- Ability to work on a Linux system is highly desirable
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected], marking the subject line as “Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position.”
Last date for receiving applications: 15th December 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Keywords: Cellular Immunology, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, ICGEB New Delhi, Life Sciences, Molecular Cloning, Protein Cloning, Flow Cytometry, Computational Skills, Immunofluorescence, NextGen Sequencing, Linux System. RA/SRF Positions at Cellular Immunology Group, ICGEB, New Delhi. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook