NIBMG Research Vacancy Life Sciences, Apply Now
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS
(An Autonomous Institution of the Government of India)
P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, INDIA
Advertisement No. NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/PROJ. RECTT. /2023-24/296
Applications are invited for the positions of Field Investigators and Junior Research Fellow (Project Linked Persons) for extramural projects as per the details given below. The appointment will be for one year.
Objective of the project:
To identify the presence of HPV among eligible married women of the Kalyani Cohort and to determine various aspects related to high-risk HPV infections.
No. of Positions: 2
Consolidated Remuneration [INR] Per month: 10,000
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences
- Experience of fieldwork involving the organization of screening camps and human sample collection
- Experience that requires commendable social skills
Nature of Duty:
- Organization of screening camps
- Sample and questionnaire-based data collection
- Documentation and storage of data
- Providing assistance in wet lab
Junior Research Fellow
No. of Positions: 1
Consolidated Remuneration [INR] Per month: 16,400
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University
- Experience in human sample collection through the organization of screening camps and wet and dry laboratory experiments
Nature of Duty:
- Participation in field visits and sample collection
- Performing wet lab experiments involving DNA/RNA isolation, PCR, sample processing, and quality checking for genomic analysis
- Analysis of whole exome sequence data
- Documentation and report writing
Documents required at the time of interview:
a) Curriculum Vitae along with reprints of publications if any
b) Signed Copy of the online application form
c) One Passport-size colored Photograph
d) Original along with one set of Self-Attested Copies of Certificates of Educational Qualifications
e) Original along with Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates
f) Original and Self-Attested Copies of Govt. issued Photo ID proof.
- This position is contractual, and appointments will be initially given for ONE YEAR, which is extendable depending upon performance and requirements of the project.
- Please apply online at https://apply.nibmg.ac.in (no other form of application will be accepted). The last date of application is 22nd December 2023, 5PM. Please visit our website www.nibmg.ac.in for further information.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Test. Date of Interview will be notified later.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview/Test.
The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by the competent authority.
Keywords: NIBMG, Research Vacancy, Life Sciences, BSc, MSc, Field Investigators, Junior Research Fellow, Project, HPV, Kalyani Cohort. NIBMG Research Vacancy Life Sciences, Apply Now. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook