ICMR-NIRRCH Agricultural Sciences Research
Walk-in interview will be conducted on 19th December 2023 for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be held at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive & Child Health, J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012 (Time: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM). Reporting Time: 10.15 AM
The ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Project Associate for an ad-hoc research project. The institute is dedicated to conducting research in the field of reproductive and child health and is located in Mumbai, India. This is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in agricultural sciences and a passion for making a difference in public health. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply.
Title of Project: “Developing broadly neutralizing monoclonal antibody mediated prevention and treatment strategy by assessing their effectiveness in neutralizing HIV‐1 subtype C circulating in India across different regions and distinct risk groups”
Project Tenure: 2 years
Position: Senior Project Associate
No. of Vacancy: One
Consolidated Salary: Rs.42,000/- plus HRA as applicable
- Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent;
- Four years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR
- Doctoral degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / Pharma / MD / MS from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in working with HIV infected primary samples;
- Expertise in multiparametric FACS, immune monitoring, and molecular biology techniques including PCR, RT-PCR, and Deep sequencing.
Age Limit: 40 Years
Duration: One Year
- Candidates must download the application form from the website of ICMR-NIRRCH, Mumbai.
- All original certificates of educational qualification, experience certificates, etc., should be brought along with one set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph for the walk-in interview.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Candidates already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible.
- If required, a written test may be conducted to shortlist candidates for the interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications not submitted in the prescribed format with supportive documents will be rejected.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason, and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Please provide details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible, their candidature will be canceled.
- The above post/s are filled on a purely contractual basis, and the candidate will have no right to claim permanent employment under ICMR-NIRRCH or continuation of services in any other project.
- Candidates must be present at the venue in time, and the walk-in-written test/interview will commence after verification of all original certificates.
- The Institute does not provide residential facilities for contractual staff.
- Candidates should regularly check the website of the Institute for any changes or updates.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices are allowed inside the examination/interview hall.
- Candidates attending the written test/interview must follow COVID appropriate behaviors.
Keywords: ICMR-NIRRCH, Agricultural Sciences, Research Job, Mumbai, Senior Project Associate, Ad-hoc project, HIV, Neutralizing antibodies, Multiparametric FACS, Molecular biology techniques, Walk-in interview, Application form, Eligibility, Contractual basis, Written test, COVID appropriate behaviors. ICMR-NIRRCH Agricultural Sciences Research. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook