QC Food Tech Job at Pepsi India, Apply Online
Title: SC QC Manager
Location: Patiala, India
Department: Supply Chain
Job ID: 263876
- This position is overall responsible for providing Quality Leadership at site. It is also responsible for driving Quality systems at site through proactive team participation and leading Food Safety Programs including AIB & FSSC.
- Responsible for maintaining the incoming Raw Material Quality, In Process quality compliance and ensuring FG quality through quality Assurance mindset.
- The position ensures compliance to Quality guidelines in terms of Quality Policies, Minimum Mandates & Fix It Forever program.
- Identifying the gaps and training needs of plant personnel’s with respect to upgrading quality systems and instruction and working with functional leads to close the gap.
- As Change lead for the site, the position is responsible for any reviewing and approving and infrastructural/ Process changes.
- QUALITY SYSTEMS -Ensure Site Quality System compliance on the site by Establish in-plant quality policies, protocols & programs, including SOP, BPT’s, GMP, HACCP, ISO, internal audits etc. in line with PWF requirements & drive execution throughout the plant.
- Responsible for Regulatory compliances and communication to FSSAI.
- Enabling achievement of the Quality objectives of the organization by ensuring complete compliance to all quality procedures and systems in the plant.
- Assessing future needs of plant in terms of infrastructure and operating practices and work with site leadership to get the same implemented.
- Providing recommendations and inputs to Plant Manager/ Manufacturing Manager & Building plans within department for continuous improvement in the systems.
- Lead Food Safety Program , AIB & FSSC certification in the plant.
- Back-up of Food Safety Team Leader.
- Enabling achievement of the objectives of the department and Support Centre quality by ensuring complete compliance to all quality procedures and systems in the plant.
- Review and approval of changes to the process or food safety system
- Participate and lead Cross functional Projects at site
- FSSAI License Nominee for food safety regulator of the site.
- Ensure quality of all the raw materials and packaging materials that are received in the plant.
- Ensure the production of concentrate as per required and specified quality standards.
- To ensure implementation of all Quality procedures and SOP s issued from the SC.
- International reporting of quality performance at agreed frequency in trackwise
- Lead internal audit program for the site
- Nonconformance Management and tracking compliance to Corrective action plans.
- Support new vendor development and ensure compliance to vendor qualification process.
- Costumer complaint resolution through quality tools for Root Causing and agreeing on CAPA to prevent recurrence.
- Responsible for implementation of Corrective and preventive actions in plant.
- Closely working with R&D to understand new requirements of food safety impacting existing and new products.
- Review & launch MI/SOP’s in case of changes in the Production process of Concentrate & has overall responsibility for placing product on hold in case of any deviation. Management of New documentation and cascading down the line to the manufacturing team.
- Set and monitor quality KPI s, both leading and lagging indicators for Quality and Food Safety at site. Ensure Continuous improvement in the services and product quality of vendors and new vendor development with regular communication, feedback and audits.
- Lead the overall Quality Management program and anchor MRMs. Also anchor the external quality audits, both announced and un-announced like AIB, FSSC, BQA & ISO
- Controlling and tracking of annual budgets of quality department as per plan
- To ensure maintenance and up gradation of all lab instruments.
- Responsible for mandatory trainings related to Quality systems in plants.
- Support productivity initiatives in plant.
- Work with Plant Manager to set quality agenda for the site
- Translate AOP into department & site Q&FS objectives
- Understand & ensure compliance to local regulations for Quality & Food Safety
- Liaise with Support Centre for strategy, AOP, issues & people planning
- Review and approvals of all Change Mangements.
- Authorize to place RM & FG products on HOLD/RELEASE in plant.
- Review and approval of changes to the process or food safety system.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
Minimum PG in Biotech/Micro/Food Technology/Chemistry. experience on Quality systems, Process controls, cross-functional team work & computer proficiency. (QM module in SAP). Minimum of 7-10 years in a food manufacturing plant, preferably MNC. Knowledge on various Quality systems & Techniques, FSSC, Instrumentation, Budgets, GMP & Food Safety audits.
Keywords: SC QC manager, quality leadership, quality systems, food safety programs, raw material quality, finished goods quality, regulatory compliance, food manufacturing, quality assurance, quality procedures, KPIs, GMP, food safety audits. QC Food Tech Job at Pepsi India, Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook