Panjab University Research Job For Life Sciences – Applications Invited
Panjab University is a leading educational institution located in Chandigarh, India. The university is involved in cutting-edge research across various disciplines and is committed to promoting scientific advancements and innovation.
Advertisement for the Post of JRF under DBT Project
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Ministry of Science & Technology, DBT sponsored Research Project entitled “Whole Genome Based Analysis of Mobile AMR Determinants in Bacterial Pathogens from Fish in North India and their Relevance to Human Pathogens”. This 3-year project will be conducted under the supervision of Dr. Ravneet Kaur, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, Panjab University, Chandigarh, and Prof. Neena Capalash, Co-Principal Investigator, Department of Biotechnology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: One position available.
Eligibility: The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.
- M.Sc. degree in Life Science (Zoology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Biophysics, and Biochemistry) with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates with UGC-NET/GATE/ICMR/any other national level examinations conducted by central government departments and agencies will be preferred.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month +16% HRA for M.Sc. with NET qualified for the 1st & 2nd Year
- R.s 35,000/- per month + 16% HRA for the 3rd Year
Interested persons who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications, along with the required documents, to the undersigned on a plain paper by post before 17/11/2023.
- Candidates should mention their email address and cell phone number in their CV for interview scheduling purposes.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for attending the interview.
- The tenure of the post is co-terminus with the project.
Eligibility for the post will be determined after the submission of all the requisite documents by the stipulated date and upon verification of original documents during the interview.
Dr. Ravneet Kaur
Department of Zoology
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: Panjab University, Life Sciences, Research Job, Junior Research Fellow, DBT Project. Panjab University Research Job For Life Sciences – Applications Invited. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook