Diversey Food Tech Application Specialist Recruitment, Apply Online
Role: Application Specialist – Process Food
Reporting to: Sector Manager – Process Food
- Creating differentiation for the Diversey brand in the Process Food segment and establish Diversey as the recognized Industry leader for hygiene.
- Developing and demonstrating value with implementable solutions to drive growth of Process Food Hygiene business of Diversey in India.
- Traveling extensively and leading performance as well as development field trials.
- Understanding in detail the Process Food market value chain and the key profitability drivers, parameters which Diversey hygiene business can affect upon.
- Developing applications using Diversey hygiene portfolio and demonstrating quantifiable value across all Process Food applications.
- Collaborating closely with the Diversey India R&D / expert center team and technical teams and acting as a lynch pin for technical/ product/ application related subjects.
- Developing a good level of understanding of Diversey Food Care Hygiene business and portfolio across sectors and apply the knowledge in Process Food Hygiene business.
- Identifying and implementing innovations (new products and/or new technologies) in the market and collaborating closely with R&D, Marketing and Sales teams in launching & implementing innovations.
- Accountable for delivering Diversey portfolio and application technical training to the sales team.
- Harmonizing Process Food SOP across all applications.
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
A degree from a certified University or College in Process Food Technology, Food Technology, Engineering, Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, or any other degree relevant for this role.
5 – 8 years of successful experience in quality, Process Food production, application role.
Understanding of Process Food processes & industry.
Capabilities and Strengths:
- Good command over English language, both spoken and written.
- Ability to operate across geographical boundaries, within India Sub Continent.
- A positive attitude towards new challenges and must be willing to stretch and strive.
- Self-starter with the confidence to lead and progress projects, lead change, and work transparently with all stakeholders.
- High sense of drive and urgency.
- Experienced in planning and executing projects; proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in managing time with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Applications Specialist for the Process Food Sector in India
The position will drive applications sales in OPC, FBO, CIP, and retort. The candidate will also establish and monitor the TCO for PF customers in India. PF sector contributes USD 3M revenue and has a CAGR of 20% in India. This is the largest sector by potential.
Keywords: Diversey Food Tech Application Specialist Recruitment, Process Food, India, Bangalore Brigade. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook