INST Mohali Mol Bio JRF Post – Microbiology Candidates Can Also Apply
INSTITUTE OF NANO SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
(An Autonomous Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India)
Knowledge City, Sector-81, SAS Nagar, Mohali-140306, Punjab
F. No: 14(6)/2022-INST
Advertisement for the position of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for DBT Funded Project at Institute of Nano Science and Technology
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘DBT’, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Title of the Research Project: Construction of in vitro and in vivo genetic and epigenetic markers based bispecific CAR-T cells for acute lymphocytic leukemia immunotherapy
Principal Investigator: Dr. Surajit Karmakar, Scientist-F
Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of positions available: One
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET, JRF or lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MoE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER etc.
Desirable Experience: Hand-on experience in molecular biology, microbiology and immunology.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 30.11.2023, which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + 16% HRA
Project duration: Initially One year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Last date of receipt of application: 30th November, 2023
General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable subject to satisfactory performance till the completion of the project. The position is coterminous with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview (when interview will take in person).
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address by 30.11.2023 via email attachment (complete one combined PDF) addressed to:
Dr. Surajit Karmakar, Scientist-F
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST),
Sector 81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar- 140306, Punjab
E-mail: [email protected]
Ph No.: +91-172-2297000 (Extn: 7041)
Keywords: INST Mohali, Molecular Biology, JRF Post, Microbiology Candidates, Nanoscience and Technology, DBT Funded Project, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia Immunotherapy. INST Mohali Mol Bio JRF Post – Microbiology Candidates Can Also Apply. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook