Indegene Scientific Writing Associate Job Opening – Apply Online
Associate – Scientific Writing
Title: Associate – Scientific Writing
Date: 20 Nov 2023
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations to be future ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious, and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration, and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com.
Looking to jump-start your career?
We understand how important the first few years of your career are, which create the foundation of your entire professional journey. At Indegene, we promise you a differentiated career experience. You will not only work at the exciting intersection of healthcare and technology but also will be mentored by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. We are offering a global fast track career where you can grow along with Indegene’s high-speed growth.
We are purpose-driven. We enable healthcare organizations be future ready and our customer obsession is our driving force. We ensure that our customers achieve what theytruly want. We are bold in our actions, nimble in our decision-making, and industrious in the way we work.
If this excites you, then apply below.
Associate – Scientific Writing
You will be responsible for:
- Create/review Drug Files (Generic Formulation, Manufacturing Entity, Healthcare Product, Package), Drug Interactions, Pharmacokinetics, Physicochemical Properties, Reproductive Effects (Pregnancy and Lactation), Product Citations, and Company Authoring Units in Content Management System from labeling documents for all international locales and USA as needed.
- Create/update/maintain content in Medication Advisory Screening tool for Therapeutic Classes, Disease Concepts, Warnings, General Precautions, and Allergens from labeling documents for all international locales and USA as needed.
- Update/maintain data created for all international locales and USA as needed.
About you (Desired profile):
- Must have: Understand the principles and concepts associated with the case-handling process and overall Drug Research Process.
- Cognitive abilities including verbal reasoning, attention to detail, and critical and analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of therapy area/medical terminology.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written), with fluency in English and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Indegene, healthcare solutions, technology, career, scientific writing, drug research, medication advisory, content management, therapy area, medical terminology, communication, English fluency, interpersonal skills. Indegene Scientific Writing Associate Job Opening – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook