Freshers Jobs at SJRI – Life Sciences Apply Online
Welcome to SJRI – Life Sciences, a renowned research institution dedicated to advancing medical knowledge and improving patient care. We are currently seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator for our Explorer 7/Explorer 8 project. If you are passionate about clinical research and ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
Brief Description about the Project:
Interaction with Patients, Sponsor/CRO, IEC, Lab staff and other departments in the institution and conduct the study according to ICH GCP Guidelines, SOPs’ and study protocol guidelines and act as the main line of communication between patients, Investigators and CROs in study conduct activities. Assist in Feasibility questionnaires, Coordinate in pre-site selection visit, site initiation visit. Assist the Principle Investigator and Co investigators in screening of subjects by maintaining and updating the list of potentially eligible patients for the ongoing studies.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Position Starting: 15th December 2023
No. of Vacancy: One
Employment status: Contract
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- to be escalated depending on job performance
Language: English and Kannada
Experience: 0-1 Year
Preferred Qualifications: Degree with life science background, trained in Clinical research (Eg: Diploma in Clinical research, or Msc Clinical research and Pharm D)
Last Day for Receiving Application: 11th December 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate in screening, Audio-Video consenting, enrolment, periodic study visits and close out visit.
- Ensure that rights and well-being of a research participant is protected throughout the duration of the study.
- Coordinate with finance, legal and regulatory team and assist in the preparation of CTAs specific to the trials.
- Assure all study documentation is maintained by completing the source documents for each patient and maintaining and updating Site Master Files.
- Completing CRFs, e-CRFs on time and resolve data queries.
- EDC, InForm & Medios data capture.
- Ensure and maintain inventory of Study consumables like Investigational product handling, storage, dispensing, accountability, tracking temperature, calibration of equipment, sample centrifugation, courier of documents and lab samples shipment.
- Timely preparation, notification and tracking of the Ethics committee submissions.
- Submission of the study progress, amendments, Protocol Deviations, AE’s and SAE’s to the ethics committee and sponsor in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the investigator and the safety monitoring team at the time of SAEs.
- Assist in resolving IEC, DCGI and FDA queries.
- Coordinate and participate in monitoring visits with sponsor/CRO and facilitating inspections/audits.
- Follow up with patients and document in telephone contact report.
- Conduct study closeout visit and archive the documents.
- Maintain record of closeout studies and resolve the post-closeout queries.
Interested candidates may send their Resume to:
The Principal Investigator
Explorer7/Explorer 8 Project
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011/49467021.
Keywords: Freshers Jobs, Life Sciences, Clinical Research Coordinator, SJRI – Life Sciences, Explorer 7/Explorer 8. Freshers Jobs at SJRI – Life Sciences Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook