NCBS Biological Sciences Internship – Apply Online Now!
The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. We are dedicated to conducting cutting-edge research in the field of biological sciences. Our mission is to understand the fundamental principles governing complex biological systems.
Science Communication Intern: Writing & Digital Media
Duration: 6 months, Full-time
Remuneration: 15,000 INR/month
We are looking for an intern who can help us with the following kinds of work:
- Communicate our research in written format on various platforms
- Evaluate our outreach and public engagement initiatives
- Design publicity and social media posts
- Help out with other administrative and logistical tasks at the Communications Office
What should you bring to the team?
We are looking for someone with the following kinds of experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a biological sciences subject
- Proficiency in designing posters using Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, or any other image designing software
- Interest in conducting written as well as video interviews
- At least 6 months of experience in science communication and/or public engagement with science
- Proven experience in writing science articles for expert and non-expert audiences (minimum 3-4 articles)
- Interest to gain new experiences
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work with experienced science communicators
- Interaction with scientists
- Experience in analytics and evaluation
- Exposure to an institutional research communication environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV as well as some work samples/links of your previous work to [email protected] by 31 October 2023, 9:00 AM (IST).
Keywords: NCBS Biological Sciences Internship, Science Communication Intern, Writing & Digital Media, Bangalore, Science Communication, Internship Opportunity. NCBS Biological Sciences Internship – Apply Online Now! Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook