yle="text-align: center;">Biotechnology Internships at Noida – Apply Online at Clariavte
Clariavte is a leading company in the field of intellectual property and patents. We offer innovative solutions to help clients protect their technological advancements and intellectual property rights. We are currently seeking a qualified intern in Biotechnology to join our team.
Job Number: JREQ124280
City, ST: Noida, UP
Intern – Biotechnology
We are looking to hire qualified MSc/B. Tech / M. Tech graduates in Biotechnology, who are willing to work in the Patent Searching domain. We welcome fresh postgraduates or individuals pursuing specialization in Biotechnology, with a curiosity to understand technology, emerging market trends, and the underlying technology driving them. The ideal candidate should have a passion for creative and strategic thinking about the future of our client’s business, combined with an interest in learning about patents and intellectual property.
The selected candidate will work in the field of intellectual property (IP/Patents) domain, focusing on various projects such as patent and non-patent prior art searching, reclassifications, and classification of patents, among others.
- M.Sc./B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology
- Specific technical expertise in immunology, immunotherapy, and tumor biology
- Advanced knowledge of cells of the immune system, cancer/tumor antigens, Car T-cell therapy, TCRs, antigens and antigen specificity, immunoglobulins, cluster of differentiation, etc.
- Experience in research projects or thesis within one or more core areas of Biotechnology
- Strong grasp of core immunology fundamentals
- Must be a fast learner with a strong aptitude for out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving
- Working on re-classification of patents, categorizing patents based on the technical domain
- Preparing reports by performing patent/non-patent prior art search and technical analysis to support clients in patent filing decisions
- Quality Assurance – Adherence and compliance to set quality standards ensuring customer requirements are met in full
- Updating technical skills proactively in upcoming technologies widely used across the industry
Hours of Work:
This is an intern position requiring 40 hours per week, based out of Noida (Remote working is also feasible).
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Keywords: Freshers Biotechnology Intern, Clariavte, Patent Searching, Intellectual Property, MSc, B. Tech, M. Tech, Biotechnology, Emerging Market Trends, Creative Thinking, Strategic Thinking, Patents, IP, Prior Art Searching, Reclassifications, Classification of Patents, Core Immunology Fundamentals, Noida. Biotechnology Internships at Noida – Apply Online at Clariavte. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook