MARS India QA Job For Food Tech, Food Science – Apply Online
MARS India QA Job For Food Tech, Food Science – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Posting: External Manufacturing Quality Assurance at MARS
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job ID: R59329
Job Title: External Manufacturing Senior Scientist
Segment / Business Unit: Mars Wrigley
Country / Site: GEM
Job Function: R&D (Q&FS)
Supports, coordinates, and leads the execution of the QFS strategic direction of External Manufacturing Quality Assurance (EMQA) for GEM. The role involves a risk-based approach to ensure compliance with Mars standards, coaching and supporting the cluster EMQM, and overseeing sourcing standards and quality design for new initiatives.
As the Regional MARS GEM QFS representative at External manufacturers, the Senior Scientist is responsible for:
- Designing a risk-based approach for new co-manufacturers, considering Q&FS and legal risks.
- Being the standard owner for sourcing standards in the GEM region with a focus on EMQM.
- Translating and embedding Mars principles and culture while driving the growth portfolio.
- Partnering with commercial & supply to drive performance and continuous improvement of External manufacturers.
- Performing co-manufacturing Q&FS governance and metrics to ensure compliance with Mars QMP requirements.
- Training Mars EMQM associates on problem-solving tools and leading incident reviews.
- Leading the COP for GEM to build a technical community of expertise.
- Strategically choosing, cooperating, and coordinating with co-manufacturers.
Context and Scope:
In this role the job holder’s key area of responsibility is ensuring the implementation and maintenance of the Global Quality & Food Safety Standards and Factory Quality Management Process (QMP) and driving a continuous improvement culture . In addition, the jobholder is responsible for ensuring all new product development and technical changes are DESIGNED IN QUALITY or built taking Quality standards from the beginning into account such as QMP processes Into DICE and QuEST.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Academic education in food science/technology/chemical engineering/industrial engineering or similar.
- FMCG experience in the food or pet industry.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Quality or Food Safety role in the food industry or related industries.
- Strong relationship builder with good commercial awareness and supplier management skills.
- Proven and effective strategic thinker, planner, project management & organizing experience.
- Visible passion, behavior, and leadership around Mars’ first principle – Quality.
- HACCP, ISO, and quality & food safety management systems.
- Basic knowledge about microchemical and physical hazards.
- PRIMP or incident management.
- Risk assessment & management.
- Good technological knowledge around food processing equipment & engineering.
- Knowledge about Lean Six Sigma methods.
- Quick learner.
Editor’s Note: MARS India QA Job For Food Tech, Food Science – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook