Charpak Exchange Scholarship – Spring Session (Jan-June)
Charpak Exchange Scholarship – Spring Session (Jan-June). Exclusive Scholarship For Indians To Study Abroad – Charpak Exchange Scholarship – Spring Session (Jan-June). Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in
The scholarship is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester programme (for a period of one to six months).
The Charpak exchange program offers the following benefits to the awardees based on merit:
- monthly stipend of 860 euros
- social security
- student visa and Campus France fee waiver
- assistance in finding an affordable student accommodation (subject to availability)
The applicant must be:
- an Indian national residing in India or an OCI card holder
- not more than 30 years old at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. It is mandatory.
Final-semester students working on research projects or theses are NOT eligible to apply.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested students must inquire with their Indian institutions about partnerships with the host institution in France before starting the application procedure.
Application must be submitted on the online scholarship portal http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/ along with the scans of following documents:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- NOC from the Indian institution
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received the acceptance letter before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of obtaining it.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters or the ongoing degree). The students pursuing Master’s programmes, must upload their Bachelor’s Degree mark sheets as well as passing certificate.
- French language certificate (DELF/DALF), if any.
- Document(s) of employment / internship record, if any.
- Recommendation letter from the university (optional)
1. If you have not received the acceptance letter from the French institution before the deadline, you can attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the letter or you will get it after the scholarship deadline.
2. All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable). Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
3. The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
Applications will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, consistency, quality of the application and statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French language will be an asset but it is not mandatory.
If you have questions regarding the Charpak scholarship program, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
- Opening of the call for applications: Monday, 25 August 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications : Friday, 15 October 2023 (23:59 IST)
- Publication of results: 3rd week of November
Editor’s Note: Charpak Exchange Scholarship – Spring Session (Jan-June). Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook