Swiggy Food Science & Food Technology Executive Job For BSc, MSc – Apply Online
Swiggy Food Science & Food Technology Executive Job For BSc, MSc – Apply Online. BSc Food Science Job. BSc Food Technology Job. MSc Food Science Job. MSc Food Technology Job. Swiggy Food Science Job. Swiggy Food Technology Job. Swiggy Careers. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Senior Executive – QHSE
JOb ID: 10563
Exp: 2-5 yrs
Area of Responsibilities
- One Warehouse
Process Monitoring & Complaint Analysis
- Periodic basis cooking process monitoring and conduct as is study
- Periodic basis blast chill process monitoring and conduct as is study
- Cooking oil – TPM Value Monitoring
- Cleaning and Sanitization process adherence and conduct as is study
- Pest control schedule adherence and efficiency data preparation in coordination with CK/ SK/ Warehouse / POD SPOCs
- Highlight if any process failure and reject materials in consultation with respective stakeholders
- Product in-transit temperature verification
- Review the customer complaints and conduct root cause or 5 Why’s Analysis in consultation with culinary and operation team
- Develop corrective action and preventive action plan for customer complaint
- Raw Material product and label quality check.
- Align respective SCM / Category manager to to resolve raw material quality issue.
- Randomly check product temperature of blast chill and cooked/ chilled products to review product compliance.
- Randomly sample packaging materials to verify specification adherence and highlight if any issue exist.
- Coordinate with respective CFT stakeholder to conduct product validation ( both process and transit )
- New brand launch process coordination on shelf life sampling and sampling process adherence assurance.
- Shelf life charter verification
- Brand Launch – Kitchens – Process validation and training in coordination with L&D
Kitchen & Supplier Auditing
- Schedule and conduct audit for PK, CK, Warehouse and Five POD’s Kitchens on monthly basis
- Prepare audit summary and schedule a call with respective stakeholder for corrective action and NCs Closure
- Visit and conduct audit for problematic SKU’s supplier to review supplier’s process and quality control checks and measures.
- Coordinate and conduct Covid-19 Preventive measure audit
Third Party Audit & Authority inspection
- Third party audit co ordination to respective area/ cluster
- Discuss with respective SPOC’s to develop corrective action and NC’s Closure for third party audit
- Coordinate with respective stakeholder for PWC/ Investor audit
- Coordinate with operation / culinary team for appropriate cooperation and response during authority inspections
- Conduct Food Safety and Process Control Training
- Develop relevant training content – originated out of audit findings
- Coordinate and conduct HSE training at responsible area/ cluster
Indicative Roles and Deliverables
- Education: B.Sc./ M.Sc. Food Science/ Food Technology Background
- Experience: 3-5 Years of Experience in Mass or Industrial Catering/ FMCG Industries
Preference: Worked in Cloud Kitchen/ Airline Catering Set up/ Food Manufacturing companies/ QSR. Lead Auditor Certificate in FSSC or IS0 22000: 2018
Editor’s Note: Swiggy Food Science & Food Technology Executive Job For BSc, MSc – Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook