NIAB MSc Immunology Project Jobs – MSc Biotechnology Apply Online
NIAB MSc Immunology Project Jobs – MSc Biotechnology Apply Online. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology vacancies. MSc, MTech Biochem, Microbiology, Immunology and Biotechnology project jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Don’t forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
This job expires in
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad–500032
(An Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology)
Advt. No. 18/2023
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following position at the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad, against the DBT-funded project entitled “Aiming to identify farmer-friendly therapeutics to impede livestock ovarian aging”, PI: Dr. H.B.D. Prasada Rao, NIAB, Hyderabad.
Name of the Post: Project Associate- II
No. of Posts: 1 Position
Name of the Project: “Aiming to identify farmer-friendly therapeutics to impede livestock ovarian aging”
Name of the PI: Dr. H.B.D. Prasada Rao,
Age: 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions).
How to Apply –
Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 22-05-2023 and the last dateis 03-06-2023 by 5 PM. Candidates must fill online application form at https://www.niab.res.in in sufficient time before the last date to avoid any last minute technical issues. Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed by duly constituted selection committee through online mode. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience certificates are required to be submitted at time of joining. No need to send hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Fellowship amount: Rs. 28000+ 24% HRA
- Post Graduate Degree in life sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in professional course. M.V.Sc./M.Tech./MSc./M.Pharm Degree in Biotechnology Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Immunology with first division. The candidate should have a minimum two-year research experience preferably as JRF (Eligibility criteria as per DST OM No.SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated 10.07.2020).
- Experience in large animal handling, ultrasound imaging and ovarian biology will be preferred.
Check the notification below
💡 Here are a few possible interview questions for the above job posting and their answers.
👍We hope this helps in giving you a rough idea as to how to prepare for the interview for this specific role. Good luck!
- Can you describe your experience and expertise in large animal handling and ultrasound imaging? How have you applied these skills in previous research projects? Answer: I have extensive experience in large animal handling and ultrasound imaging. In my previous research projects, I have worked with livestock such as cows and horses, where I handled them for various procedures and examinations. I have also performed ultrasound imaging to assess reproductive health and monitor ovarian activity. These skills have allowed me to gather valuable data and contribute to the understanding of ovarian biology in livestock.
- What is your research experience in the field of ovarian biology? Can you provide examples of studies or projects you have been involved in? Answer: I have been actively involved in research related to ovarian biology. One of the projects I worked on focused on studying the impact of environmental factors on ovarian aging in livestock. We investigated the role of specific therapeutics in impeding ovarian aging and preserving reproductive function. I was responsible for collecting ovarian tissue samples, conducting histological analysis, and analyzing gene expression patterns related to ovarian aging. This research provided insights into potential interventions to improve livestock reproductive health.
- Have you worked as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) before? What were your responsibilities in that role? Answer: Yes, I have worked as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) previously. As a JRF, my responsibilities included literature review, experimental design, data collection, analysis, and interpretation. I also collaborated with other team members to contribute to research publications and presentations. Additionally, I actively participated in scientific discussions and stayed updated with the latest advancements in the field.
- How would you contribute to the project on “Aiming to identify farmer-friendly therapeutics to impede livestock ovarian aging”? Can you suggest any potential research directions or methodologies? Answer: I believe my experience and knowledge in ovarian biology and large animal handling can contribute significantly to this project. I would actively participate in the design and execution of experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of different therapeutics in impeding ovarian aging. Additionally, I would suggest incorporating advanced imaging techniques, such as high-resolution ultrasound, to monitor ovarian health and assess the impact of interventions in real-time. I would also explore the potential of molecular techniques like RNA sequencing to uncover gene expression changes associated with ovarian aging in livestock.
- How do you ensure the ethical treatment of animals in your research involving large animals? Can you provide examples of how you have implemented animal welfare guidelines? Answer: Ethical treatment of animals is of utmost importance in research involving large animals. I have always adhered to strict animal welfare guidelines and protocols. For instance, I have obtained ethical approvals from relevant committees before conducting any experiments involving animals. I prioritize the comfort and well-being of the animals by providing appropriate housing conditions, proper nutrition, and regular veterinary care. I also minimize stress and discomfort during procedures by employing gentle handling techniques and using appropriate anesthesia when necessary. These measures ensure that the animals are treated with care and respect throughout the research process.
Editor’s Note: NIAB MSc Immunology Project Jobs – MSc Biotechnology Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.