Colgate-Palmolive Research Trainees – Microbiology, Apply Online
Colgate-Palmolive Research Trainees – Microbiology, Apply Online. MSc Microbiology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Research Trainee – Microbiology
Travel Required?: No Travel
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 151869 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions.
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!. Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for smart, dynamic trainees who will work in our India Global technology center (GTC) based in Mumbai. It will be a learning & growth opportunity to plan & implement initiatives in partnership with an ambitious Microbiology team. This team works on strong partnerships with respective categories for India GTC while being compliant to defined safety, quality & regulatory norms. The tenure for a trainee is proposed to 2 years from the date of joining.
What you’ll need
- M.Sc in Microbiology with strong fundamental knowledge in Microbiology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, Sheets, Slides, Docs)
What you will do:
- Perform Microbiology analysis for finished products, raw materials and WIP samples as CP standards and guidelines
- Conducting environment monitoring, water testing and cleaning & sanitization checks for Pilot plant equipment to ensure GMP conditions are maintained as per Colgate requirements..
- Execute tests to support claims for regional products
- Ensure maintenance of lab equipments
- Contribute in sample management and lab inventory
- Participate in lab investigations and provide valuable inputs in root cause analysis and action points.
What you will learn:
- Core expertise on Microbiology methodologies and best industry practices.
- Functional Linkages – you will get an overview of how different departments are integrated into overall R&D eg: Product development team and Microbiology team
- Operational Excellence – Build on technical expertise, expanding it in complementary directions. Use technical expertise and creativity to proactively identify potential problems and address them using appropriate resources in discussion with team leaders. You will also learn to integrate yourself into a high-performing team focused on balancing both execution and innovation.
- You will be coached for success on technical as well as soft skills. We will evaluate your progress periodically and ensure scheduled training sessions for your continued success during your traineeship at Colgate.
- Quality and Safety principles: At Colgate we strive for excellence in everything we do. These principles are not only important for our trusted brands but also to our workplaces. You will be exposed to specific training on Q & S, to assure your trust while working in a safe environment where quality is paramount.
Editor’s Note: Colgate-Palmolive Research Trainees – Microbiology, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook