AIIMS Raebareli Research Job – Applications Invited For SRF Post
AIIMS Raebareli Research Job – Applications Invited For SRF Post. MSc Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Life Sciences SRF job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rae Bareli. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raebareli
(An Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Munshiganj, Raebareli – 229405, Uttar Pradesh, India
Advertisement for the Post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in Department of Health Research, India funded HRD scheme.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and research oriented Indian nationals for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a DHR, India funded HRD scheme with following details:
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Dissection of molecular mechanisms involved in host cell remodelling by malaria
parasite and during concurrent infections.”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Ankit Gupta, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS, Raebareli. E-mail: [email protected] .
Tenure – 01 Year (may extend up to 3 years depending on performance and availability of funds)
How to Apply –
Interested candidates having eligibility as described above can directly appear for the walk-in interview.
Bring the following documents at the time of the interview:
- Filled application format
- Photo Identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ PAN card/Passport)
- Address proof (Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Passport)
- Proof of date of birth (10th Certificate/ Birth certificate)
- Recent passport size photographs (one)
- Relevant Mark sheets and Certificates
a. 10th Mark sheet & certificate
b. 12th Mark sheet & certificate
c. Qualifying degree/ certificate
- Experience certificate clearly showing date of joining and date of reliving
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is the candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Raebareli or SERB, India.
- Tenure: The assignment will be governed as per the rules / instructions received from SERB, India / competent authority from time to time. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Raebareli or SERB, India or for continued contractual appointment. The date of joining will be intimated to the selected candidates as per the requirement of the project.
- Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of SERB, India leave policy governing extramural research projects as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of interview.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test.
- The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written
examination/interview or for joining the post.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. No claim regarding eligibility will be entertained.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect and canvassing (in any form) will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Raebareli website
- No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Raebareli to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raebareli.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 10/04/2023
- Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
- Venue: 3rd Floor, Department of Biochemistry, Medical College Block, AIIMS Raebareli-229405.
Eligibility Criteria – Master’s degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology or any stream of Life Sciences with at least two years of research experience.
Desirable – NET/GATE and prior research experience in molecular biology and cell culture techniques with publications.
Consolidated Salary – Rs 35,000/- per month + HRA (as per rules)
Check the notification and download the application format below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Raebareli Research Job – Applications Invited For SRF Post. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook