ICMR Delhi Non-Med Scientist Job With Rs. 51,000 pm Pay For MSc & PhD Life Sciences
ICMR Delhi Non-Med Scientist Job With Rs. 51,000 pm Pay For MSc & PhD Life Sciences. MSc, PhD Life Sciences job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Indian Council of Medical Research
Department of Health Research
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
V. RamalingaswamiBhavan, Post Box No.4911,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Advt. No.: File No. O/o.DDG(A)PM-ABHIM/2022
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the following position under PM-ABHIM Scheme at ICMR HQ. ICMR intends to engage the following Non- Institutional position purely on a temporary contract basis for the activities being undertaken to implement PM-ABHIM Scheme.
Required qualifications and other details are given below –
Name of the Post – Scientist-C (Non medical)
No. of Posts – 01
Age Limit – up to 40 years
Period of engagement – From the date of appointment till the project duration
How to Apply
Deserving candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email: [email protected] (only online submissions will be considered) within the scheduled date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 14.02.23 upto 17:00 hours. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered and rejected straight away without any correspondence.
Candidates are therefore advised to submit their application well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of applications. ICMR/Institute/Centre will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above scientific project human resource positions. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
General Terms and conditions:
- Number of positions may vary.
- These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
- Engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource Positions will depend upon availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the Competent Authority. Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource Positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn / cancelled / modified at any time.
- The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
- Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the date of last date for submission of applications.
- Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR.
- Reserved category candidates must produce their latest Caste Validity Certificate. OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate. PWD candidates shall produce latest disability certificate issued by a Medical board of Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
- Separate application should be submitted for each position. Allotment of project to the successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
- Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal discussion virtually/ physically at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 on the date and time which will be announced later on.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview / personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves.
- ICMR reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
- The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
- The persons engaged on Project Human Resource Positions shall not have any claim on a regular post in ICMR or in any of its Institutes/Centers or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource positions.
- Successful candidates will normally be engaged on Project Human Resource Position initially for a period of one year or less, depending upon the tenure of the Project and functional requirements. Continuation / Extension to engagement of Project Human Resource Positions will be depending upon evaluation of performance, tenure of the project, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of Competent Authority. The maximum term of any Project Human Resource Position in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation / extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR to any project human resource position beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
- ICMR reserves the right to terminate the project human resource position even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
- Leave shall be as per the ICMR’s policy for project human resource positions.
- Candidate must submit his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; duly self-attested; in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., within the schedule date and time for submission of application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered. Late/Delayed/Incomplete/Unsigned applications will not be considered at all and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- ICMR reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website only. Hence, the candidates are advised to see the website of ICMR regularly for further updates related to this advertisement.
Date of Walk-In-Interview – 06.02.2023 from 11:00 AM onwards at ICMR Hqrs.
Consolidated Remuneration – Rs. 51,000 + 30% HRA pm fixed
Essential Qualifications – 1st class Master’s degree (in Life Sciences, Anthropology, Biomedical Sciences, Epidemiology, Public Health, Zoology or Biochemistry) from a recognized University with 4 years of experience in the above-relevant subject.
2nd class M.Sc (in Life Sciences, Anthropology, Biomedical Sciences, Epidemiology, Zoology or Biochemistry). + Ph.D degree in the above-relevant subject from a recognized University with 4 years of experience.
- Doctorate in a related subject from a recognized university.
- Additional post doctoral research/teaching experience in the relevant subject in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of computer applications /data management.
- Handling of various statistical software– SPSS, STATA, etc
- Knowledge in coordination and conducting clinical research. Knowledge in regulating aspects & clinical research.
Nature of Duty
- Scientific Coordination between different study sites engaged in this project
- Participating and assisting in conducting and minuting all meetings related to the Project.
- Conducting research audits and preparing audit reports.
- Providing Statistical support and assistance to design research manuscripts.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the PO
Download the application format from below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Delhi Non-Med Scientist Job With Rs. 51,000 pm Pay For MSc & PhD Life Sciences. ICMR Delhi Non-Med Scientist Job 2023. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook