Clarivate Life Sciences Job Hiring For Associate Healthcare Research & Data Analyst Job
Clarivate Life Sciences Job Hiring For Associate Healthcare Research & Data Analyst Job. MSc & PhD Life Sciences Job. Apply online for Associate Healthcare Research and Data Analyst vacancy at Clarivate. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Associate Healthcare Research and Data Analyst
Location: IND – Gurugram
We are looking for an Associate Analyst to join our LifeScience and Healthcare Products business group in Gurgaon. This is an amazing opportunity to be a member of a talented and vibrant Biopharma Insights team. The team consists of about 100 people and is reporting to the Director/Senior Director. We have a great skill set in market research and assessment, analysis and insights and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in pharmaceutical market research.
About You: Experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- A Master’s degree in pharmacy/life sciences/pharmaceutical management is required.
- Relevant experience of 1+ years of in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, or financial sector is required. Global experience and experience in directly working with global stakeholders is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one therapeutic area is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in both written and spoken English
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex datasets
It would be great if you also had the following
- An advanced degree (PhD in pharmacy or life sciences) is a plus.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with co-workers
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
What will you be doing in this role?
The Therapy Analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary and secondary market research; 2) writing capabilities; 3) project management and execution. As part of the role, you will be
- Critically analyzing and interpreting complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of data sources, and draw conclusions to evaluate market trends, assess commercial opportunities and build market forecasts.
- Translate domain/therapeutic expertise, primary market research and secondary market research data into knowledge and insights for client needs.
- Design primary market research surveys including questionnaires and conduct primary research via surveys with medical and health experts.
- Effectively communicate these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
Editor’s Note: Clarivate Life Sciences Job Hiring For Associate Healthcare Research & Data Analyst Job. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo