ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Project Scientific Support Job Opening, Attend Walk-In
ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Project Scientific Support Job Opening, Attend Walk-In. MSc, PhD Life Sciences job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Indian Council of Medical Research
Department of Health Research
(Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
V. RamalingaswamiBhavan, Post Box No.4911,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Advt. No.: File No. O/o.DDG(A)PM-ABHIM/2022
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted for the following position under PM-ABHIM Scheme at ICMR HQ. ICMR intends to engage the following Non- Institutional position purely on a temporary contract basis for the activities being undertaken to implement PM-ABHIM Scheme.
Required qualifications and other details are given below –
Name of the Post – Project Scientific Support
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ICMR MYCONET Inpatient Clinical Registry: Establishment of an analytics platform
Age – 35 Years
Duration – 3 Years
- Candidates who wish to appear for the above-mentioned post may download the application form from the website of http://main.icmr.nic.in. Candidates are requested to fill out the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates etc., along with one set of Xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport-size photograph for attending the Walk-in-written test/interview.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned on the date of the Walk-in-Written Test /Interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- A person already in regular time-scale service under any Government Department/ Organization is not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc., will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Walk-in- Written test/interview
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/ Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
- The Director-General has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained,
- The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in recruitment.
- Candidates are required to be present at the venue on time and a Walk-in Written Test/Interview will commence after verification of all the original certificates.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- The candidates attending the above Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
Date of Walk-In-Interview – 06.02.2023 from 11:00 AM onwards at ICMR Hqrs.
Consolidated Remuneration – Rs.54,300
Essential Qualifications – First Class Master’s Degree in Life Science with 02 Years of Research Experience in any reputed organization Or Second Class Master’s Degree with a PhD in Life Sciences.
Desirable – First Class Master’s Degree in Public Health with minimum 02 years of Research Experience in any reputed organization Or Second Class Master’s Degree with PhD in Public Health/ Health Management
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Delhi Life Sciences Project Scientific Support Job Opening, Attend Walk-In. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook