ICAR-IARI Plant Biotech & Life Sciences SRF Job, Applications Invited
ICAR-IARI Plant Biotech & Life Sciences SRF Job, Applications Invited. ICAR-IARI job openings. MSc Plant Biotechnology & Life Sciences job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Division of Microbiology
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Applications are invited to attend an Online Interview for the Unreserved Temporary Post of one SRF under the ongoing ICAR-BNF project. Eligible candidates may mail their complete biodata as per the format attached giving full details of academic records and experience along with a self-attested photocopy(s) of the supporting documents to [email protected]. The last date for receipt of the biodata by email is by February 28, 2023.
Details of the SRF post is as follows:
Name of the Post – SRF-Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Incentivizing Research in Agriculture: Genetic modification to improve biological nitrogen fixation (in bacteria)
Emoluments – Rs. 31000 + HRA /month for the first and second year and Rs. 35,000 + HRA /month for the third year
Essential: Master’s degree in Plant Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years of Bachelor degree. Candidates having 2 years of postgraduate degree with 3 years of bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience as mentioned in OM No. Edn. J6/27/2014/HRD dated 13 July 2015, OM No. Agril. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD 9th October, 2015 of the Council and OM SR/S9/Z-09/2018 of DST dated 30 January 2019
Desirable: Experience in qPCR, molecular cloning, transcriptome analysis.
*House Rent Allowance (HRA) will be given as per existing Central Government rates applicable in various cities/locations where SRF working on ICAR-funded projects
Terms and conditions:
- Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF position (Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women candidates and three years for OBC as per GOI/ICAR guidelines).
- The positions are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis for an initial period of six months and may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer is required if working. Candidate should submit office orders for research experience, in addition to the certificate from the PIs, wherever applicable.
- Eligible candidates are requested to submit Biodata as per the prescribed format given in Annexure I along with self-attested scanned copies of all requisite certificates (degree certificates and mark sheets of 10, 12, UG and PG, NET/equivalent certificate, proof of experience and publications along with recent photograph affixed on the scanned application form). If the candidates do not fill in the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificates at the time of joining.
- Only candidates meeting the minimum essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form would lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, and relationship in advance in the email along with the application. If on the date of the interview, such declaration is furnished and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed for an interview.
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily furnish the duly signed declaration annexed in the format.
- The selected candidates shall not claim regular appointment at this institute as the positions are time-bound and co-terminus with the project
Check the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Plant Biotech & Life Sciences SRF Job, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.