DST Inspire Fellowship 2022-23. Call for applications under INSPIRE Fellowship-2022 has been extended to till 31st January 2023. DST INSPIRE Faculty 2022 – Call For Applications Under INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship. DST INSPIRE Fellowship Scheme 2022. INSPIRE Fellowship 2022. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) Scheme
(A component under INSPIRE)
Call for Applications under INSPIRE Fellowship
Applications are invited for the year 2022, from eligible candidates within the age group 22-27 years for Fellowship under INSPIRE Fellowship component of INSPIRE scheme of DST through the web-portal https://www.online-inspire.gov.in
(a) INSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S. / M.Sc. (or)
(b) 1 st Rank Holder with minimum 70% marks (or CGPA equivalent) at University level examination in PostGraduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/Applied Sciences including Engineering, Pharmacy, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions (Excluding Autonomous Colleges) in India.
(c) 1st Rank Holder at University level examination in Graduate/Post-graduate Degree in Medicine only from any recognized Indian University or Institute/Statutory Body in India.
Please Note that Students who
ii) have obtained degree (s) through Distance Education Mode and iii) are 1
st Rank Holder in any specialization given at M.Sc. 2nd/ last year, are not eligible for the offer of INSPIRE Fellowship. Candidates who are Indian Citizens and have acquired their eligibility for INSPIRE Fellowship during the years 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
- The students who are already enjoying Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) or higher position in any project or otherwise are not eligible to apply for this. Merely having the eligibility does not guarantee for the offer of INSPIRE Fellowship. Finally, selected students for INSPIRE Fellowship against the previous advertisement need not to apply again.
Emoluments: The Fellowship amount under INSPIRE Fellowship is as per GoI norms of fellowship (Junior Research Fellowship/ Senior Research Fellowship) and research grant to the candidate. There is a provision of 1000 INSPIRE Fellowships to be offered to eligible students against the INSPIRE Fellowship-2022 call and each Fellowship is tenable
for a maximum period of five years or completion of the PhD degree, whichever is earlier.
This Fellowship shall not be available to pursue M.Sc. or M.Phil. or M. Tech. course while pursing Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D./ M. Phil.-Ph.D./ M. Tech.-Ph.D. courses.
How to Apply: DST INSPIRE Fellowship 2022-23
Interested and eligible students must apply and submit their application with all essential
documents through ONLINE mode only. Applications are to be submitted online onINSPIRE web-portal https://www.online-inspire.gov.in.Those interested in submitting application have to register at this portal and submit the application online. Please read guidelines available on the portal carefully before submitting the application. This web- portal will be open from 25th November 2022 to
10 th January, 2023 (till 23:59 hrs.
IST) for submission of applications. The Call for applications under INSPIRE Fellowship-2022 has been extended to till 31st January 2023. For further enquiries regarding INSPIRE-Fellowship component, please send email to: i[email protected] For queries, please call us on 0124-6690020, 0124- 6690021.
Documents Required along with Application:
Before filling application form, please scan and save the following documents as separate files. The same must be uploaded during the ‘Online Application’ process.
Selection from among the eligible applicants is done in two stages i.e. Level I and Level II.
1. Applicants who are already admitted to Ph.D. Program in S&T prior to submitting application and selected at both Level I & Level II, will be awarded the Final Offer for the INSPIRE Fellowship.
2. Applicants who have not admitted to Ph.D. Program in S&T prior to submitting application and get selected at Level I, will be awarded a Provisional Offer for INSPIRE Fellowship.
The Provisional Offer is made on the basis of scrutiny of application along with required documents (Level I) submitted by the applicant. However, the Final Offer is made on the basis of evaluation of the application at Level II considering i) Academic merit ii) Host Institution including Research Supervisor profile and iii) the detailed Research Proposal by
the Subject Expert Committee (s). At Level II Evaluation process, applicants need to secure a qualifying score/cutoff based on the Subject Expert Committee(s) recommendations and approval of the Competent Authority. The cut-off marks may vary based on the competitive framework of the selection process. Also, it is important to note that the Provisional Offer does not guarantee the award of INSPIRE Fellowship.
This web- portal will be open from 25th November 2022 to 10th January 2023 (till 23:59 hrs.)
Instructions for filling Online Application – DST INSPIRE Fellowship 2022
1. Applications must be submitted through online mode only. No application will be accepted in other than online mode.
2. To apply Online, please visit the website: https://www.online-inspire.gov.in and follow the process prescribed therein.
3. Online application submission process shall start on 25th November 2022 and will be available up to 10th January 2023 (till 23:59 hrs. IST). Please click the link below to download the guidelines for filling up On-line applications: https://online-inspire.gov.in/ Announcement
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of submitted online application for own records. Please do not send application or any other documents by Post.
5. Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application lacking essential documents shall be summarily rejected.
7. Applicant’s own valid and functional email address must be used for submission of online application. Status of application shall be informed only through INSPIRE Web Portal. Applicant needs to login into own (registered) account to view the status.
8. Do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that all aspects of application are correct before submitting.
9. Any legal proceedings in respect to any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or application can be lodged only in Delhi Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums. DelhiCourts/Tribunal/Forums only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
View Main Notification