NABI Research Training 2023 With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months
NABI, Mohali has announced the notification for an Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (NABI Research Training With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months) Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali. NABI Research Training With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months. Check out all of the details on the same given below:
This call expires in
Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (Jan to June 2023) Research
Training with project at NABI, Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is an autonomous Research & Development Institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The institute carries out cutting-edge research encompassing multiple research areas that include agricultural biotechnology, epigenetics, computational biology & bioinformatics, post-harvest technology, Nanotechnology, Food Safety, food and nutritional science and technology. To impart high-quality training in advanced areas of biotechnology to students of post-graduation (MSc & M.Tech)
Applications are invited from motivated candidates with a high level of creativity, innovative ideas, and communication skills.
- A bench fee of Rs. 5000/- Per month plus GST @ 18% for 4 to 6 months per trainee shall be charged by the institute from the students or sponsoring institutes after selection by online transfer to NABI, Mohali. The fee has to be deposited before the start of the training. If any student wants to cancel the confirmed training before its starts, an administrative charge (20%) may be deducted by NABI. The refund will not be made if the cancellation request is sought during the training period.
2. The training period should be for 4 to 6 months between Jan to June-2023. The training will be conducted at NABI’s main campus and the training project should be within the scope of NABI mandates.
3. The training would be in one of the four areas – i) Agricultural Biotechnology ii)
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics iii) Food Science and Technology and iv)
Nutrition Science and Technology. Apart from lab work, trainees may be required to
involve in research works in the field and growth/tissue-culture chambers for growing and testing research materials.
4. A registered student from any branches of life sciences/basic sciences/applied
sciences/engineering institutes/colleges/universities pursuing under graduation or postgraduation or having degrees in the above are eligible for NABI’s training programs
5. NABI may arrange accommodation in hostels or guesthouses (shared) at NABI’s prescribed rate, if available.
6. NABI will not reimburse any medical claims incurred during training.
7. The number of trainees to be required will depend on the scientist’s requirement from time to time.
8. The selection of trainees shall be through screening cum selection committee based on
academic merit and experience.
9. Opportunities are also available for short-term or long-term training sponsored programs
by government agencies such as DST, DBT, INSA, NASI, etc. without any fee.
10. The prescribed application format is available on the NABI website
(http://www.nabi.res.in/Training.aspx). It should be sent by post to Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge
City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306.
Kindly note NABI will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
11. Documents to be submitted –
1) A filled application form (downloaded from NABI)
2) Application form forwarded by Head of Department or Dean or Registrar or Head of
the institute on letter head, if the candidate is pursuing a degree.
12. The last date of application to reach NABI – Dec 10 2022 by 05:30 PM.
13. Stipend – No.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: NABI Research Training 2023 With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook