Merck Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology & Life Sciences Job, 0-2 Exp Apply Online
Merck Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology & Life Sciences Job, 0-2 Exp Apply Online. Merck Life Sciences Job 2022. MSc Life Science Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – LifeScience- Product Lifecycle Management
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Requisition ID – 258492
ANALYST SUPPORTS PRODUCT MANAGERS, MARKETING MANAGERS AND PROJECT MANAGERS IN EXECUTION OF TASKS RELATED TO PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT BY COLLABORATING WITH CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS USING VARIOUS SYSTEMS FOR LSB BUSINESS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as a primary interface with Operational Organizations [Manufacturing, Purchasing, Tech Service, QA, etc]
- Supports Product Life Cycle Management activities through SAP & Web Data Maintenance using various tools
- Create and maintain appropriate documents and tracking systems for existing products update (i.e., product numbers, technical bulletins/product information sheet review, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, specification review, create product listing on the website)
- Generate Business warehouse and other Sales reports needed by Marketing Staff, and other routine sales reports.
- Review and track product inventory/backorder status.
- Adhere to Business deliverables.
- This position has no supervisory responsibility nor requires any Business Travel.
Who you are:
- Education: Postgraduate in Life Sciences (Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology) from a reputed University.
- Experience: 0-2 Years in Scientific Industry
Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Biochemical Knowledge – Proficiency and functional command expected over Life science subjects.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of Business Operations
- Office 365 – Intermediary proficiency
- Navigating different transaction and screens in SAP with knowledge of what the fields indicate.
- Ability to generate/extract reports
- Familiar with internet and e-mail
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in Problem solving, Planning & execution
- Good proficiency in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
Some combination of the above may be acceptable
Editor’s Note: Merck Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology & Life Sciences Job, 0-2 Exp Apply OnlineMerck Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology & Life Sciences Job, 0-2 Exp Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.