IIT Roorkee MSc Microbiology Young Professional Job, Applications Invited
IIT Roorkee MSc Microbiology Young Professional Job, Applications Invited. MSc Microbiology Jobs. IIT Roorkee Vacancy. IIT MSc Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE
Department of Bioscience and Bioengineering
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL UP PROJECT POSITIONS*
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Prof. Naveen Kumar Navani), Department of Bioscience and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
Name of the Post – Young Professional-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Development of indigenous synbiotic beverage to boost gut health and immunity.
Sponsor of the project – Uttarakhand council for biotechnology, Uttarakhand
Duration – One year
How to Apply –
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply for.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the
following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through email, by post, or
produce at the time of the Interview –
• Application in a plain paper with a detailed CV including chronological discipline of
degree/certificates obtained –
• Experience in research, industrial field, and others’
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of the interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Walking Interview date and venue: 07th December 2022, Committee room BSBE
Emoluments – Rs. 15000/- per month
Qualifications – M.Sc. with one year of research experience
Desirable – Research experience
Job Description – Basic microbiological techniques isolation and characterization of microorganisms, microscopy, setting up experiments with probiotics bugs a long with the development of beverages containing synbiotic to boost health and immunity.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee MSc Microbiology Young Professional Job, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.