IIT Jodhpur JRF Vacancy For MSc Biotech, Biology, Life Sciences, Microbiology
IIT Jodhpur JRF Vacancy For MSc Biotech, Biology, Life Sciences, Microbiology. MSc Life Science/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Zoology/Bioscience/Any related area in Biology junior research fellow job opening. IIT Jodhpur Junior Research Fellow job opening. IIT Jodhpur jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Office of Research and Development
Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D(Advt.)/2022-23/55
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Sponsored Research Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 05 Months and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and other details are given below
Project No. – S/MOA/MTM/AA/20210105
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – Centre of Excellence in “Ayurtech for Integrative precision Health and Medicine”
Brief description of Project – The project will involve work in the area of nanomaterials, drug screening, cell culture, protein expressionand purification for the identification of potential targets for diseases.
Name of the Project Investigator – Prof. Mitali Mukerji, Prof.Ajay Agarwal
Duration for an initial appointment – 01 Year
Maximum Age – 35 years
How to Apply –
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 09 December 2022. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 05 Months and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- An application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- Institute reserves the right to:
a. Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time.
b. Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason.
c. Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding the interview and reasons for not being called for an interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No need to send a hard copy
Job Description – Research and development in the screening of drugs, testing them in cell culture models, and testing anti-amyloid and antibiofilm activity of compounds.
Consolidate Pay(Rs.) – Rs. 31,000/- per month+ HRA (As per Institute Norms)
Minimum Qualification and Experience –
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Life Science/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Zoology/Bioscience/ Any related area in Biology
Desirable Qualification: Experience with Cell Structures
Editor’s Note: IIT Jodhpur JRF Vacancy For MSc Biotech, Biology, Life Sciences, Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.