CSIR-IICB Project Jobs 2022 – Attend Walk-In-Interview
CSIR-IICB Project Jobs 2022 – Attend Walk-In-Interview. MSc Job. MSc Life Sciences project associate job for eligible candidates at CSIR-IICB. PA Job. Check out all of the details on the same below –
Advertisement No – R&C/561/2022
Job Title – Project Associate-II
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ‘Phenome India- CSIR Health Cohort Knowledgebase'(HCP-47).
Sponsor of the Project – CSIR
Code – 5612203
Project Tenure – UPTO 31.10.2023.
Age Limit – 35 Years.
How to Apply –
- The engagement is purely temporary & co-terminus with the project and, therefore, does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of the interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may fill up the Application Form as per the link given below.
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 15.12.2022 from 10.30 a.m. in the CSIR-IICB Jadavpur Campus with duly filled up Application Form in the prescribed format as furnished herein under the download link and along with the following documents as applicable (original and self attested copy) – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) All mark-sheets and certificates regarding educational qualification (since Matriculation), (3) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (4) Final Mark Sheet of B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm Examination/Ph.D Certificate, (5) Documentary proof of NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent, (6) One Passport size photograph, (7) Caste certificate (where ever applicable).
- The Institute reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In view of the existing Covid-19 Induced scenario, all the applicants are required to scrupulously follow the Covid-19 appropriate behaviour and extent guidelines on the matter.
Important Dates –
- Walk-in-Interview on – 15/12/2022
- Reporting Time – 09.30 – 10.00 a.m.
Stipend – Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA Per month.
Qualification needed – Masters in Life Science Plus 2 years of research experience with NET/NET(LS)/GATE/Equivalent.
Desirable – Experience in Handling of Human Samples.
Editor’s Note – CSIR-IICB Project Jobs 2022 – Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.