Adamas University MSc Life Sciences Project Associate Job
Adamas University MSc Life Sciences Project Associate Job. Adamas University project jobs. MSc Life Sciences vacancy. MSc project associate job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
Adamas University offers a challenging, meaningful work in an open environment that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Being part of Adamas University is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. The University invites applications from Indian Nationals for following positions.
Position and number – Project Associate-I, One
Title of the project – Development of a natural protein nano fiber based nanoencapsulation matrix for oral delivery of probiotics.
Funding agency for the project – Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
Essential: M.Sc in any branch of Life Science
Desirable: Experience with microbial culture techniques and molecular biology experiments.
Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Duration – 02 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The initial appointment will be for one year, extendable up to 2 years based on the performance.
Job Description – In vitro protein purification, biochemistry and enzymatic assay, molecular biology and microbiology associated bench work and report writing.
Principal Investigator – Dr. Anirudha Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Science, School of Life science and Biotechnology, Adamas University.
Contact No: 94 755 16109.
How to Apply
- A. Interested candidates should send the application with a CV (must contain contact details) along with scanned copies of self-attested testimonials and other academic credentials to the Office of the Dean, School of Life science and Biotechnology, Adamas University or by email as a single PDF to: [email protected]. Please mention Advt. no while applying for the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- Original documents in support of educational qualifications, experience certificates and
A photo ID must be produced at the time of the Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date of the interview.
- The Last date for receiving the application is on or before 08-12-2022.
Editor’s Note: Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook