SGPGIMS Research Assistant Recruitment For MSc Candidates
SGPGIMS Research Assistant Recruitment For MSc Candidates. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below
This job expires in
Applications are invited for one (01) post of Junior Research Assistant in the Council of Science & Technology, UP (UP-CST) funded research project entitled “Molecular taxonomy to define severity and prognosis of head injury” under Dr. Pawan Kumar Verma (Principal Investigator), Department of Neurosurgery, SGPGIMS, Lucknow. –
Name of Post: Junior Research Assistant
No.of Position: 01
Name of the Project: “Molecular taxonomy to define severity and prognosis of head injury”
Max Age Limit: Maximum age shall be 28 years as of 1st April of the year in which the application is made. He/ She should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
Emoluments: [email protected],000/- pm for first 02 years & 22,000/-pm for 3rd year (Fixed)
Essential Qualifications – Post Graduate degree in Life sciences subjects/ Biochemistry/
Biotechnology/ Immunology/ Molecular Biology with first division at both graduation and Post graduation level and
Desirable Qualifications – Candidates having prior research experience in immunological assays, molecular biology and basic statistics will be given preference. These posts are entirely temporary.
Project duration – is 3 years/ initial appointment will be given for one year and could be renewed on yearly basis subject to his/her performance.
How to Apply –
- Date & Time of Interview: 04 Oct. 2022 time 10:00 am
- Venue of Interview: Department of Neurosurgery, C-Block, SGPGIMS
- Interested candidates are requested to email their updated CV, and cover letter mentioning Advt. No.,self-attested photocopies of necessary certificates and scanned photographs at [email protected] in a single pdf file on or before 03 Oct 2022 up to 05:00 pm.
- Selected candidates appearing for a Personal Interview should bring a CV, Two passport size photographs and all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/section without assigning any reason.
Click here for the notification
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Research Assistant Recruitment For MSc Candidates. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.