Project Assistant Job Opening at RGCB For Biotech, Biochem & Biology
Project Assistant Job Opening at RGCB For Biotech, Biochem & Biology. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences Job. Project Assistant I RGCB job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
#Adv. # 33/2022
Name of the Post – Project Assistant I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Investigation of function-property relationship of various gold nanoparticle based nanoconstructs for biological applications”
Name of the PI – Dr. Debanjan Bhowmik
Age – Below 28 years as on October 07, 2022. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Duration – Initially for a period of six months and extendable till termination of the project, whichever is earlier based on performance evaluation.
Selection Process & Instructions –
- Applications should be submitted online.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government firms should send applications through the proper channel.
- The last date for receiving completed applications is before October 07, 2022.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection of the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be short-listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree or degree awaited (within two months) in Chemistry/ Physics/Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Material Science are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with at least 75% (or CGPA 8.0) marks obtained for both their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees would be preferred.
- Documented or demonstratable experience in metal nanoparticle synthesis and handling of cancer cell lines are preferred.
Emoluments – ₹31,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
Editor’s Note: Project Assistant Job Opening at RGCB For Biotech, Biochem & Biology. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.