NIMHANS Virology & Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment
NIMHANS Virology & Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment. MSc Virology, Microbiology vacancy. MSc job at NIMHANS. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE), BENGALURU – 560 029
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following post on a contract basis for a Wellcome DBT-funded project entitled “Designing and validating an algorithm to determine etiological agents associated with acute encephalitis syndrome in pediatric patients” in the Department of Neurovirology, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Name of the Post – Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – ‘Designing and validating an algorithm to determine etiological agents associated with acute encephalitis syndrome in pediatric patients’
Age Limit – Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years.
Tenure – Initial appointment will be for a period of 6 months & extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidatesfulfilling the criteria may apply by sending their resume and
marks cards by email to [email protected]. The last date for receipt of
the relevant documents is 14.10.2022.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for an interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In the case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per the Revision of emoluments and guidelines of the institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview by email.
Emoluments – Rs 31,000/- (consolidated)
Educational Qualification – Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Virology with at least 60% marks.
- Prior experience working in the area of Infectious diseases.
- Candidates with experience in performing serological assays like ELISA and molecular tests (Real-time PCR)
- Experience in Flow Cytometry.
Editor’s Note: NIMHANS Virology & Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo