="text-align: center;">NCCS Project Training 2023 Biological Sciences, Apply Online
NCCS Project Training 2023 Biological Sciences, Apply Online. NCCS Pune Project Training Programme 2023 for MSc, BTech, Integrated MSc and MTech candidates. National Centre for Cell Science, Pune has announced Project Training Programme 2023. Jan 2023 to June 2023 or Jan 2023 to Dec 2023. Check details on the same below
This call expires in
Advertisement No. : NCCS/AC/Advt./PT/Session-I/2022
Project Training Programme
From January – 2023 to June -2023 (SIX MONTHS) OR
January – 2023 to December – 2023 (ONE YEAR) session
Last date for receipt of online applications: 04.11.2022
NCCS invites applications from eligible candidates who are interested in pursuing research in Biological Sciences, having one of the following qualifications to undertake Project Training as a part of their dissertation work/course curriculum at this Institute.
- Students who are in the final year of the B.Tech., B.Pharm or Integrated M.Sc.
- The students who are pursuing M.Sc., M.Pharm, M.Tech. and are in the first year
of the degree.
- The M.B.B.S./B.V.Sc. OR M.D/M.V.Sc. qualified candidates who are interested in
translational clinical research.
Candidates who have completed or will be completing their post-graduation before the training session starts (except M.B.B.S./ B.V.Sc. OR.,M.D/M.V.Sc.) are not eligible.
Candidates should apply online. While applying online, the following documents (Size :
Less than 2 MB) are required to be uploaded :
- A Photo
- All Bachelor’s degree mark sheets & recent last Semester mark sheets.
- A certificate from the Head of the Department/ Principal of College/ University/ Educational Institute in the prescribed format is attached as Annexure –A (see below) on the Letter Head.
- Aadhar Card OR Pan Card OR College ID.
- Students should apply Online. Form Link: https://nccs.res.in/Career/2 Students facing issues with receiving OTP while registering online may use mail-id other than Gmail-id. For any other technical queries while applying online, please send an email to [email protected] mentioning the subject as, “Project Training Application Query.” All further announcements/details pertaining to this process shall be published ONLY on https://www.nccs.res.in from time to time.
- NCCS will not give any stipend and does not charge any fees for the Project Training.
- Hostel Accommodation is available on sharing basis @ Rs. 100=00 per day, on first cum first serve basis.
- Candidates willing to undergo the project training for a minimum period of 5 OR 10 months (during their post-graduation) for this session may apply. Students planning to undergo training for less than 5 OR 10 months should not apply. This is a full-time training programme, and part-time students will not be entertained.
- Applications received without Annexure – A (HOD Certificate) will not be considered for selection. This clause does not apply to MBBS, MD, MV.Sc. & BV.Sc. qualified candidates.
- All precautionary measures should be followed as directed by the Government and NCCS from time to time during their work at NCCS. Physical distancing should be observed at all times. Wearing a mask is mandatory (in the lab and on campus).
- Only those students who have taken two doses of Vaccines for Covid 19 are eligible to apply for this programme. A covid-19 vaccine certificate is required to be produced at the time of joining.
- Students should keep a watch for any new updates on the national, their home state and Maharashtra News before booking the tickets.
|Date of commencement of online applications||20.09.2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||04.11.2022|
|Date of publishing of Selected Candidates||22.11.2022|
Editor’s Note: NCCS Project Training 2023 Biological Sciences, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook