JIPMER Bioinformatics, Comp Bio & Life Sciences SRF Recruitment 2022
JIPMER Bioinformatics, Comp Bio & Life Sciences SRF Recruitment 2022. MSc, MTech & PhD Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/Computational Biology SRF job at JIPMER. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
REGIONAL CANCER CENTRE
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY
Advertisement for SRF position No: 5/13/30 /2020/NCD – II/R/22-23
The following position is to be filled on a purely temporary basis under the ICMR research project entitled “Pattern of microbial dysbiosis in gastric cancer -A multi-centric study” in the Department of Medical Oncology. JIPMER, Puducherry.
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts – 01
Age Criteria – 35 years
Pay (Approx) – Rs. 35,000/p.m. + 16% HRA
Essential Qualification –
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology with a Life Sciences background.
- M. Tech Computational Biology with 1 year of experience. OR
- M.Sc . in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology with Life Sciences background with NET/GATE qualification OR
- M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology with Life Sciences background with at least 60% aggregate marks AND 2 years of research experience
Desirable Qualifications – Experience gained in the fieldof Bioinformatics, Data analysis, Sequencing techniques and NGS.
- The validity of the appointment will be for 1 year from the date of publication and renewable accordingly.
- Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST up to 5 years and OBC and women up to 3 years.
- The posts are purely on a contractual basis and no claim for any other regular post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
- The application form duly filled and signed along with a photocopy of all relevant certificates including experience along with one set of self-attested copies should be submitted in the office on the day of the Walk-in- the written test cum interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- If the performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, an appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
- The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one-month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month’s salary.
Principal Investigator – Dr Biswajit Dubashi
Department of Medical Oncology, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
E-mail: [email protected].
The last date for submission of applications online is 04th October 2022
Editor’s Note: JIPMER Bioinformatics, Comp Bio & Life Sciences SRF Recruitment 2022. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.