CFTRI MSc Project Job Opening For Biotech & Biochem – Apply Online
CFTRI MSc Project Job Opening For Biotech & Biochem – Apply Online. CSIR-CFTRI Job Opening. MSc Biochemistry and Biotechnology Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL -I
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.103 /2022
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 01 (One) position of PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL – I tenable at Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIRCFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Name of the Post – Project Associate Level-I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Genome editing for crop improvement – capsicum and flaxseed improvement through genome editing ” (MLP-0288)
Duration – Initially for a period of 06 MONTHS or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 24-09-2022 under the subject panels Biotechnology/ Food Science & Technology including Nutrition.Applications of those candidates, which are already in the above subject panels for PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default.
Applications received after the due date of 24-09-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as of 24-09-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and purely on a temporary basis for a period of 08 Months or a co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed periodically. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the engagement could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biotechnology & Biochemistry.
Desirable Experience: 01 year of experience in Molecular Biology: cloning and transformation.
Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month
Editor’s Note: CFTRI MSc Project Job Opening For Biotech & Biochem – Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo