Project Internship 2022 Presidency University – Applications Invited
Project Internship 2022 Presidency University – Applications Invited. Project internship vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Advertisement for the position of a Project Intern at the Institute of Health Sciences Date: 10/08/ 2022
Name of the Post – Project Intern
Title – Investigating novel molecular regulations of primary cilia disassembly by mitochondrial proteins.
Internship Duration – Two months (September- October, 2022)
Funding agency – SERB, DST, Govt. of India
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) and a Statement of Purpose (SOP; 250 words) with their email for an application to the PI ([email protected]) before the last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of the interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
- No application will be considered after the due date.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Last date of application – August 18th, 2022
- Date and time of the interview – August 23rd, 2022 at 12:00 PM
- [The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by August 21 st, 2022]
- Venue of the interview – Institute of Health Sciences, New town campus of Presidency University, Kolkata.
Student assistantship – A consolidated amount of Rs. 5000 per month
Minimum Qualifications – M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences preferably in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology) with a minimum of 55 percent marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preference will is given to candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology/Biochemistry).
Editor’s Note: Project Internship 2022 Presidency University – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.