NIRRCH Non-Medical Scientist Job For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online
NIRRCH Non-Medical Scientist Job For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online. NIRRH recruitment for Scientist C (NonMedical) vacancy. NIRRCH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, online interview details, check out all of the information on the same below –
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Online Applications are invited on or before 22.08.2022 for the following vacancy under ICMR Extra-mural Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled on a purely temporary basis at MRHRU, Dahanu in Palghar District. All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding details of the interview later.
Name of the Post – Scientist C (NonMedical)
Vacancies – 01
Name of Project – “Central Sector Scheme for establishment of Model Rural Health Research Units (MRHRU)” funded by Department of Health Research
Duration – Initially up to 31.03.2023
Age Limit – 40 years
Application Instructions –
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Written tests in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, applications not submitted in the prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates are unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interviews on the Webex video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualifications, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information.
- Kindly note the link for applying online: Scientist C (Non-Medical) – http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend – Rs. 67,000/- plus 8 percent HRA pm as per rules
Essential Qualification – 1st class Master’s degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences subjects from a recognized University with 4 years of research experience in a related field.
2nd class Master Degree with Ph.D. in relevant subject from recognized University with 4 years experience.
Desirable Qualification –
- Additional Postdoctoral research/ training experience in Molecular Biology/ Immunology/Microbiology. Knowledge of Computer Applications and Data Management.
Editor’s Note: NIRRCH Non-Medical Scientist Job For MSc & PhD Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo