NII 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In
NII 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. MSc Life Sciences SRF job at National Institute of Immunology. NII MSc SRF Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Name of the Post – Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts – One position only
Name of the Project – A novel vaccine evaluation platform to support SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development in resource-limiting settings” under strategic funding for the Covid-19 consortium under National Biopharma Mission” funded by BIRAC
Name of the PI – Dr. Nimesh Gupta, Staff Scientist-V Vaccine Immunology Laboratory ([email protected])
Duration – Up to 28.01.2023
General Terms & Conditions –
- THE CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE
- THE DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON – 05th August 2022
- REGISTRATION TIME OF THE CANDIDATES – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Emoluments – Rs 35,000/- per month plus 24 percentHRA
Job Description – The selected candidate is expected to work on the immunology of vaccines to explore the immunological signature of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. Interested candidates should have basic concepts of immunology and are expected to have skills in human immunology research. Hands-on experience in Flow-Cytometry, Cell sorting using magnetic columns or FACS, human primary cell culture, PBMC handling, cloning, RNA isolation and quantitative real-time PCR is required. Candidates with hands-on experience in the human immunology research of vaccines or virus infections will be preferred.
Educational Qualifications – M.Sc in Life Sciences with JRF+ 2 Years of research experience in Immunology.
Editor’s Note: NII 2022 SRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Attend Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.