ILS Project 2022 Job For MSc & MTech Life Sciences, Walk-In
ILS Project 2022 Job For MSc & MTech Life Sciences, Walk-In. MSc Life Sciences and Biotechnology candidates apply for research Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES
(An Autonomous Institute under the Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of
Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023, India
Walk-in-Interview for Project Associate – I position
Advt. No. 34/2022
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following project positions.
Name of the Post – Project Associate – I
No. of Posts – 01 Position
Name of the Project – Documentation and Validation of Traditional Healthcare Knowledge of Indian Himalayan Region: Translational approach.
Name of the PI – Dr. Sunil K. Raghav
Age Limit – The upper age limit of the candidate should be below 35 years as on 25.08.2022. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
How to Apply–
Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from our website www.ils.res.in and attend the interview with the filled application form along with attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, experience certificate, age proof, caste certificate (if any). Incomplete applications and applications submitted without the above-mentioned documents will be rejected.
The candidate will not have any right to claim explicit or implicit any post in the institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Note: All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- Date and time of interview: 25.08.2022; 9.30 AM
- Venue: Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar
Essential Qualification –
- Candidates having M.Sc. / M. Tech / M. Pharm. / M.V.Sc. or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology, Microbiology etc.) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (relaxation will be given as per GOI guideline) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having experience in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis and working knowledge of Linux, Python and R will be given preference.
- Preference will be given to national-level entrance test (NET/GATE/GPAT) qualified candidates. For non-NET/GATE candidates, the fellowship would be applicable as per DST guidelines.
Fellowship – Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA at 16 percent
Editor’s Note: ILS Project 2022 Job For MSc & MTech Life Sciences, Walk-In. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.