IISER Pune Opening 2022 For MSc Biotechnology, Applications Invited
IISER Pune Opening 2022 For MSc Biotechnology, Applications Invited. Project Associate Vacancy for MSc Biotechnology candidates. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
ADVT NO – 55/2022
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier institute dedicated to research and teaching in the basic sciences. It was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (renamed Ministry of Education in August 2020). In 2012, IISER Pune was declared an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post purely on temporary and contractual basis
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 01 (One)
Name of the Project – “Rapid, low-cost diagnostics & deployable surge capacity for COVID-19”
Project Code – 33822602
Tenure of the appointment – Initially for a period of six months extendable for a further period subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Age – Not more than 28 years as of the last date of submission of application.
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before August 25, 2022. Please mention “Project
Assistant and Advt. No. 55/2022” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with date, time and other details will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The following will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage:
a) Photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experiences etc.
b) Recent passport size colour photograph.
General Information/Details about the post –
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The prescribed date for determining the upper age limit, educational qualifications or experience shall be the last date for submitting applications.
- The prescribed educational qualification should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration minimum educational qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the applicants, to mention all the educational qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with the educational qualification/s and/or experience/s of the applicant may be considered for candidates having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- In case, a selected candidate does not join or resigns after joining the post, waitlisted
candidate/s may be offered the position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Minimum Educational Qualification – M.Sc. in Biotechnology with First Class or equivalent grade.
Candidates having the following will be preferred –
- Master’s Degree project thesis related to bacterial molecular biology, gene cloning and protein expression.
- Experience in Synthetic Biology & cell-free expression systems.
- Expertise in absorbance and fluorescence spectroscopy measurements.
Consolidated emoluments – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% House Rent Allowance
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Opening 2022 For MSc Biotechnology, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.