ICAR-NBPGR Young Professional Job For BSc & BTech Candidates
ICAR-NBPGR Young Professional Job For BSc & BTech Candidates. BSc & BTech Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Botany/ Genetics YP Job. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
Applications are invited to attend the interview for the following posts in NASF funded project “A detailed foodomics study for food authentication and exploration of nutraceutical potential” at NBPGR, New Delhi as mentioned below. The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to [email protected] latest by September 02, 2022. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed of the details regarding the interview by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing for the interview will be verified on the interview date.
Position Title– Young Professional-I
Project title– A detailed Foodomics study for food authentication and exploration of nutraceutical potential.
Name of the PI – Dr. Manjusha Verma
Period – I year and furtherextendable based on the performance.
Project Duration – Till June 2025
Terms & Conditions–
- The upper age limit for YP-I is 21-45 years as per ICAR norms.
- Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from matric onwards duly attested, affixing a passport size photograph on the top.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- These posts are temporary, purely contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. o selected candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR. The Director, ICAR-NBPGR, N Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- The candidate should produce a No-objection certificate from his/her present employer (if employed) for appearing in the interview and joining the post on selection.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The selected candidate has to submit a medical fitness certificate (recent) at the time of joining.
Emoluments per month– Rs. 25,000/- (fixed)
Essential Qualifications – B.Sc./B.Tech (Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Botany/ Genetics or equivalent degree) degree from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications –
- Master’s Degree in Science (Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ or equivalent Degree) from a recognized University
- One year of relevant experience in research in academic institutions or and scientific activities and services.
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Young Professional Job For BSc & BTech Candidates. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.