Freshers BSc Biotech Job at Sanofi – Apply Online
Freshers BSc Biotech Job at Sanofi – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title – Associate – Production
Job ID – R2649001
Location – Māndal, India
Contract Type – Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge of the fermentation process.
- Good knowledge of aseptic process techniques, Slide preparation, Staining, and Streaking.
- Analytical techniques such as centrifugation, chromatography, etc. (Downstream process)
- General operations such as cleanup of bioreactors/sterilization a / TFF systems.
- Offline sample analysis including Optical Densities / Cell counting / pH & conductivity.
- Maintain records and test results following strict manufacturing guidelines.
- Work independently and efficiently
- Document work clearly and perform procedures accurately
- Work well with other team members
- Follow SOP, operational processes, and safety best practices.
- Follow safety, quality control and quality assurance procedures Identify technical issues, troubleshoot, solve problems and achieve clear resolution.
- Maintain laboratory documentation in accordance with applicable scientific, regulatory, and intellectual property requirements
- Maintain clean work areas and equipment
- Perform Preventative Maintenance schedules with supervision as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Bachelor’s Degree/master’s degree in biotechnology, microbiology, Biochemistry or related field is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in the vaccine manufacturing process. (Preferably 1-3 years). Freshers can also apply
- Must have excellent sterile technique.
- The ability to record data, compile, analyze and communicate results is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as required, to meet development and maintenance scheduling needs.
- Results-oriented and able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Computer skills (Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access is expected).
Editor’s Note: Freshers BSc Biotech Job at Sanofi – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.